Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hi all.


Young old fat thin ugly pretty tall short - humans.
I'm sooooo darn tired but i'm still in front of this gadget - The Computer. Oh no oh no oh no.
Okay wait i'm waiting for my hair to dry.
Yep, that's an excuse.

-
This may sound like mission impossible but



YUMIN is barring herself from visiting livejournal. REALLY OKAY.
I'm on a save-money scheme right now.

See, hanging out with atiqah &hearing her talks of saving money &not bearing to spend on certain things make me feel super bad about myself.
I go out.
I spend spend &spend.


I eat good food.
I really don't wish to compare but she eat simple fare.
I should, too.
I'm not very well-to-do,


but i take money for granted :(
Because i know,
i'll always have money in my bank no matter what,
or my parents will give me money when i ask for it.



Thus i am going to stop shopping online.
Reason number 1) MAMA SCOLDED ME YTD =X
Reason number 2) save money!

Yea 2reasons only i guess.
Oh and also I MUST STUDY.
The sales stuff is just TOOOOOOO distracting.

-
I went out for The Da Vinci Code today (:
I would say it's a fabulous movie. Why do critics say it's bad? NO WHAT. Don't expect too much from movies, really.
Have already read the book, and yes - the movie is not super perfect. It doesn't show every single scene. But well the movie is ALREADY 2&a half hours long! What more do you want! Our butts were getting numbed &we just cant sit for too long, right?

Anyways initially i thought - EEK WHY TOM HANKS! Why him as robert langdon? Why not some hunk - 'cos i imagined a hunk on screen when i was reading the book. Ha ha ha.
But tom hanks is nonetheless a very good actor. So is sophie - the girl who acted in amelie, hahaha hilarious show.



Okay i am sooooo tired.
Today was STUPID.
Eh okay not exactly.

-
Anyway ive lost abit of interest in shopping out. No wait i dont think so. It's the crowd actually. I hate crowds :(
But no crowds = no sale, &thats no good.
Hahaha oh god.
I saved money today (:


Go csc bowl can save money too (:
Pictures time! :D
-

I like adorable looking graffitti (:

IM SORRY kevin.

Tweety &nameless :DDDD lovelove.

Heres samantha's BIGBIGBIGGGGGGG puppy. Lol okay big OLD dog - Riches!

I adore his huge tongue. Hahaha.

DESSERTS is STRESSED spelt backwards!
Cafe cartel menu. Haha.

Wanling's PILEOFSHIT taken at a stupid angle.

Taken here at a better angle. Haha.

My oreo cheesecake. Ooops the pounds ive put on right? Lol.

Huingee's kfc-like cutlet. Lol dumbness.


-
I saw desmond daddy &he acted cool! CANT STAND HIM.
Ahaaaaaaa.


I SAW YAZID SONNIE TOO! (:

sorry can't help the big font. was excited to see him WHAT. hahaha.
-
What can imagination do to us? Make us more than break us or break us more than make us? :(
I'll say for now, it's breaking me uppp/aparttttt/into pieces.

Okay exaggeration maybe.
But i've always wished on my imagination.


I know, I'm naive.

-

My hair's almost dried. :)
A very goodnight to all!
Young old fat thin ugly pretty tall short - humans (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home